8 May 2005

Stairway to happiness(二)


wedding Posted by Hello

Until one night my mum came to my dream to give me a message. That was really strange, because normally my mother would rarely come to my dream since she passed away. When I felt nervous to move forward, she came to my dream and said, “Don’t be picky, he is a good man, you will make a good choice to be with this man.”

After I woke I felt it so strange that my mother came to me to tell me these things, and at that point I suddenly realised that the Wolf King had the same face that used to appear in my dreams years before.

在我們相識過程中的點點滴滴一直到某晚,我夢到已過世的家母跑到我的夢裏說教,說的也奇怪她平常可不到我夢裏來報到!在我對未來怯步時,她卻在夢裏對我說:『不要挑了,這個人是好人,選他就對了。』很驚訝母親的這一翻話!之後我才慢慢想到“他”是我之前夢裏的那位新郎。

The year I started at primary school,he had just graduated from high school.
The year I turned 7 I broke my teeth,he was 16 and broke his front teeth at the same time.
The year I turned 19 I moved to Taichung,he was 28 and came to visit Taichung too, to attend a martial arts event.
That year it was possible that we passed by each other in the street, but fate did not bring us together.
The year I went to South Africa to learn English, he went to Xiamen to learn Chinese.

Actually Xiamen is just across the ocean from Taichung...just across the horizon, so close yet so far and still the time wasn’t right for us to meet.

The year I came back from South Africa, he returned to England.
And our lines hadn’t crossed and there became a great distance between us again.

那一年我剛上小學,他從英國的中學畢業。
那一年我7歲跌斷2顆大門牙,他正是16歲騎腳踏車跌斷2顆大門牙。
那一年我19歲搬到台中市,他正是28歲為了中國功夫飛來台中一個禮拜。
那一年也許曾在台中的路上交手擦身而過,但緣份未到卻彼此不相識。
那一年我決定飛到地球的南端去念書,而那一年他決定飛至廈門學中文。
那一年台中港跟廈門依然是在彼端那一條horizon的交界上,可是彼此卻不知彼此在對岸…這次又錯過了。
那一年我的眼睛追隨前男友在宴會過千喜年,他牽的是前女友的手在人群中過千喜年。
那一年我從南非回來台灣,那一年他離開廈門回去英國。
彼此劃開重疊線....

4 years later fate finally brought us together opening the stairway to happiness, our 2 lines finally coming together and we met each other. Fate seemed to have played a joke on us, making us travel a big circle before finally giving us the opportunity to meet. Perhaps this is the way the process is mapped and fate can only give us the chance to meet once the time is right. In fact this kind of fate is
quite ordinary and something that you cannot strive for or buy with money

4年之後上天拉近我們的緣份,為了我們開啟一條通達幸福的階梯,安排兩條平行線交會讓我們彼此遇見。時空開了我們一個大玩笑,安排我們繞了一大圈,原來幸福的階梯是這樣走的,不過能夠有這樣的際遇也是我最平凡的幸福--也是無條件的幸福。

I know that if I give up the chance to live this happiness then there is little chance that fate will bring me a second chance to meet Mr. Right‧So, we live together and have got married and live a life that is just the same as most families full of joy and happiness and dealing with frustrations and anger, yet still finding love and support.

We know each other, cherish each other, trust each other and rely on each other.
I know that I cannot feel complete without him.

我知道放了手永遠都不知道何時才能遇見在當下的幸福,所以我們共同生活結了婚。生活依然平實就像每個家庭都會經過的--喜、怒、哀、樂。

我們相知相惜,互相依賴彼此及信任。

我只知道沒有他我並不完整---